Wednesday 10 April 2013

Of Temporary Ink

Posted by Nuyul Aishah Parker at 02:27

Yes I am still going to emphasise on how great Malay weddings are! As an anxious bride to be, I love the idea of every single thing that is going to be happening. Planning is tedious, yet fun and exciting indeed! I love how much fusion and mixed of cultures are in a Malay wedding.

Next up is Bridal Henna. Yes, I am one of those bride to be who loves messy and ‘busy’ henna designs on my hands on my wedding day. Maybe because I have abit too much of Indian blood running through my veins. Haha.

There are many Bridal Henna services out there, no doubt! I was at a state of confusion when I wanted to final down with my choice of vendor for my Bridal Henna. I was stuck between two; Pesona Belle Henna and the famous Syraskins. Yes, I realised it is not as easy.

Here is what Pesona Belle Henna had to offer, and this was during their promotion period, and was I tempted to just grab it with that kinda price! Who wouldnt, tell me!

Simple Bridal Henna - $90
- Hands & Feet (With tip capping)
- Length of design: Wrist & Ankle
- Transportation charge NOT included*
Exquisite Bridal Henna A - $130
- Hands & Feet (With tip capping)
- Length of design: Above wrist & ankle
- Transportation charge NOT included*
Exquisite Bridal Henna B - $170
- Hands & Feet (With tip capping)
- Length of design: Midlength & ankle
- Transportation charge NOT included*
Exquisite Bridal Henna C - $220
- Hands & Feet (With tip capping)
- Length of design: Elbow & calf
- Free bridesmaid's henna (1 pair of hands)
- Transportation charge NOT included*
Intricate Full Bridal Henna Package
- Starts from $160 onwards, depending on length of design requested.
- Hands & Feet (With tip capping)
- Free bridesmaid's henna (1 pair of hands)
- Transportation charge NOT included*
 

And everybody I think know what kind of packages Syraskins offer. As per below! Yes, no doubt its kinda too over my budget.
 
 

As for me, I love how Pesona Belle Henna was really under my budget, which play a major thing for me. And their designs are quite nice and fairly pretty and ‘busy’ for me.

As for Syraskins, in all honesty, I was taken a back by their packages prices. As you can see above, you can see what kind of differences this two company offer! I asked Ramdan for his opinion, and him being him let me the freedom to choose and not to see based on the price. One thing I love about my man is, he will always say, “ Biar mahal, asal cantik. Sekali je kahwin, if tak cukup duit I will try to work for it.” Yes, my man is that amazing!

Knowing I am like any other girl, he knows some girls just needed to be pretty and he says to me not to care about the price, as long I am happy. Whoever said being with Ramdan, I have to suffer financially? No, my  life is more than worth it, not including all the money and the hardwork he had to sacrifice for us!

Okay! Back on track! I showed to my parents which vendors has the nicer outcome and both opted for Syraskins. So yes, its final that I have choosen Syraskins for my Bridal Henna on my big day!

Here are some of the designs from Syraskins that I am in love! Looking through it just make me more excited for my day. And to end this, no, it doesnt means Pesona Belle Henna is not pretty, it is! Just that after much considerations and opinions from people around me I have chosen Syraskins. Yes, I love 'busy' designs, they are just so beautiful to me. hehehe.
 


 
Yes, please weigh different vendors accordingly before finalising your option. This is important due to may recent cheats by vendors who are only jsut making money and not delivering. And also, I dont know how much it is affecting you bride to bes, but choose one you are happy with, and not only the cost. You want yourself to be looking pretty and beautiful on the day itself, am i not right? Hehe.
Lotsa love,
Nuyul Aishah Parker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Till we tie the knot! Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos